Wednesday, September 12, 2007

*Sigh....*

Dear God, what did I do to piss you off soooooo much? It's the cussing isn't it?

Damn it!! Me and my potty mouth!

But, seriously, God, midget 20-somethings that live w/ their parents??????

23 YO Male, 5'5", Seeking Women 18-35

Hey what's up? I saw your picture and profile and something about it really striked my eye. You seem like a really interesting woman, well not too interesting but enough to spark my interest.j/k. Anyway brat face write back when you get a chance. Later tater.

Fuckity, fuck-fuck.

Am I the only one that gets the 12 year olds?

Can you imagine......?

"You had me at 'brat face' baby."

I won't even dignify the "..not to interesting..." comment.

Brat Face? Who calls a woman 'Brat Face' if she's not your baby sister???

Later Tater? Honey, your fellow Bro's would have your ass for this transgression. What Brother says 'Later Tater?'

It's enough to make me question humanity. I know, I know. That which doesn't kill you, just makes you stronger.

I'll 'strike your eye' alright, with a red, hot poker, that is!!

I'm terrified the next one will make "I'll Grow on You." start to seem appealing.

No comments: